- Single bead pans are ideal for inclined positive discharge systems.
- Typically utilized for inclined systems up to 35 degrees.
- Angular apron configuration helps resist rollback of material.
- G attachments are common.
- Outboard rollers available.
- Smooth, gentle discharge - ideal for transporting fragile materials.
PREMIUM TSUBAKI® APRON CONVEYOR CHAIN ASSEMBLIES
- Tsubaki maintains an industry leading portfolio of apron conveyor chain assemblies.
- Direct drop in replacements are available for virtually any bulk material OEM conveyor system.
- Tsubaki apron designs are uniquely engineered to mitigate leakage and in turn optimize throughput.
- Numerous standard and upgraded roller designs available, including numerous bearing types and/or lube ports.
- Conveyor apron assemblies are tailored based on the inclination of the system and the size, weight, fragility and temperature of the product being transferred.
- Full design and engineering resources are available to assist with proper selection, issue resolution and potential optimization/enhancement.