- Generally used with larger pitch sizes (>8”) and heavier loads/capacities.
- Pan bottoms are typically below the chain pitch centerline.
- Able to withstand reasonable impacts from larger material clumps.
- Often used on incline applications up to 35 degrees.
- Deep double beaded pans offer a rigid heavy duty platform allowing for greater conveyor widths.
- Optional outboard rollers available to carry heavier loads and reduce maintenance costs.
- Through rods and load deflection rails are options for the more extreme conditions.
- Ideal for heavy materials of various temperatures.
PREMIUM TSUBAKI® APRON CONVEYOR CHAIN ASSEMBLIES
- Tsubaki maintains an industry leading portfolio of apron conveyor chain assemblies.
- Direct drop in replacements are available for virtually any bulk material OEM conveyor system.
- Tsubaki apron designs are uniquely engineered to mitigate leakage and in turn optimize throughput.
- Numerous standard and upgraded roller designs available, including numerous bearing types and/or lube ports.
- Conveyor apron assemblies are tailored based on the inclination of the system and the size, weight, fragility and temperature of the product being transferred.
- Full design and engineering resources are available to assist with proper selection, issue resolution and potential optimization/enhancement.