Create Custom Solutions
U.S. Tsubaki engineers will help you create a complete apron conveyor system for your application, including the right attachments, rollers, and lubrication packages to meet your specific requirements.
Apron Conveyors from U.S. Tsubaki
- Wide selection and styles.
- Customized for your application.
- Reliable, hassle-free operation.
- Cost-efficient value for your investment.
Experience is usually the best guideline for specifying the metal thickness for pans and aprons. Make sure you consider the following points.
- Number of chain strands to be used.
- Required service life.
- Manufacturing restrictions.
- Weight of each apron support. Deflection must be limited to prevent binding between overlapping pans.
- Corrosive and abrasive properties of conveyed materials.
|N/A 6.000 in|
|N/A 1.130 in|
|N/A 3.500 in|
|N/A 0.250 in|
|Work Load1||N/A 8300 lb|
|Approx. Weights - Conveyor Weight 18" Pan2||N/A 48.800 lb/ft|
Approx. Weights - Wgt. Ea. 1" Added to Hgt.
|N/A 3.000 lb/ft|
Approx. Weights - Weight Added Ea. 6" of Width
|N/A 7.200 lb/ft|
|N/A Style B Aprons|
- 1 Indicates working load for two strands of chain.
- 2 Indicates without through-rods.